American Beds Limited Warranty
• Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric.
• Sagging, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support, or minimum of 5 cross slats with 3 concentrated in the center third of queen and king sets.
• Body impressions at least 1 and 1/2″ deep on booth sides.
• Broken or loose Modules
• Compression or unstapling of moducoils
• Broken or loose grip top
• Splitting of the wooden frame
• Loose, bent or defective wood frame
• Loose, bent or defective wood beams
• Sagging, but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having at least 5 legs of 5 cross slats for queen and king set.
• Bedding solid “as is”
• Bedding height.
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bedding the sleep set.
• Handles, which should only be to position-non lift or carry-the mattress.
• Fabric stains, soiling or burns.
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective.
• Transportation costs.
• Body impressions 1 and 1/2″ deep or greater on only one side or less than 1 and 1/2″ deep on both sides.
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to abuse.
• Comfort preference.
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation.
• Sheet fit.